Thursday, September 19, 2013

#SFFW13

Hello lovely readers!

San Francisco Fashion Week is upon us starting this upcoming Monday and I am excited to say that I will have a part in it this year! I will be accompanying Alyssa Casares of Alyssa Nicole. Alyssa is a darling San Francisco designer that I have been working with for awhile. 

I have talked about her before and I will have a post on Sunday about her newest Fall collection but if you want to take a look at it for yourself her website is here, Alyssa-Nicole.com and make sure to like her Facebook page to keep up with what she is up to.

Getting back to San Francisco Fashion Week, Alyssa will be taking part in Avant Garde & Couture Night on September 29th at 6:30pm  to 9:00pm at Nissan Infiniti in San Francisco. More information will be here and tickets seem to be going fast. Hope to see you there!



Love, Jenae.

No comments: