Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hello Seattle.

Hello lovely readers!


After our 14 hour ride through trees and more trees of NorCal and Oregon, as I talked about in my post on Wednesday, we finally arrived in Washington to port from Seattle. Before we sailed off on our cruise to Alaska, my mom had decided that it would be cool to venture around Seattle for the day. I was so excited to be playing "Hello Seattle" by Owl City as we drove in the to the city. It was literally a dream come true. For years I had dreamed of visiting that overcast coast while wearing a coat and having a Starbucks in my hand from the original Pike's Place.

Seattle is truly beautiful; much like San Francisco but much more cleaner. I wish I had more time in this place but we definitely hit the main places like Pike's Place, around the Space Needle, and Chihuly. I loved the bustle of Pike's Place; similar to the Ferry Building in San Francisco but it feels more down to earth. My mom and I were in awe of the rows and rows of beautiful bouquets that we wish we could take home. I also have a whole post dedicated to the beautiful glass work of Chihuly so don't worry.





This is a beautiful glass ring I picked up in Pike's Place. I just love the colors and the way it sparkles. I think it's a good addition to my everyday jewelry.

Well the new week is upon us! Can you believe we are already half way through September? 

Have a good week readers!

Love, Jenae.

No comments: