Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Friday, May 21, 2010
will have a post featuring pages from the Academy of Art University magazine one-eighty. I will be starting my classes there in one month hopefully if my whole dilemma with my math grade doesn't go totally downhill.
In the meantime, this is from one of my favourite blogs Styleseeking Zurich.
I love mood rings. :) Would you like to get me one?
Thursday, May 20, 2010
-Carrie Ten Bloom.
Hello lovely followers! Sorry about the late wednesday words. Things have been really hard lately more than ever. I wish I could blog as much as I want but I can't. I'll be a better blogger once school is over.
Pray for me please? And for my dear friend's mum is has some sort of cancer, she's a sweet lady.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Never Enough - Holiday Parade.
Favourite band of all time. They've been around for a while but they're still not very well known.
Please pray for me on my big math test tmrw.
Enjoy the rest of your Monday.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
No music monday this week! (Yes, I got lazy.) But hopefully I will have...
1. Santana Row post. (long overdue.)
2. Academy of Art visit post. (including a stream of scans from their ah-mazing magazine, one-eighty.)
3. wednesday words. (without a doubt.)
That's all for now! I hope you all have a great Tuesday.
Also, I finally put up a link to my tumblr on the side if you don't follow me already. :)
Saturday, May 8, 2010
1. Comme des Garcons shirt. (find on ebay for cheaper.)
2. Ray Bans. I WANT THE REAL THING. (also find on ebay.)
3. New phone please parentals? As shown today, my phone is only useful for texting.
4. One of the those Jacobs By Marc Jacobs for Marc Jacobs Canvas bags. Haha, he cracks me up. (Available at Marc Jacobs stores.)
5. Polariod film. I only have one more left! (also on ebay for really cheap. I don’t care it it’s expired, it’s probably fine.)
6. Starbucks cards. FEED ME!
7. (not listed.) MONNNNEEEEYYYYYY!
hahah, but yeah, seriously.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
This one took me a while. I hope you like it.
Just to let you know all wednesday words and thoughts are made by me. For wednesday words I look through quotes and find one that I like and find a picture to go along with it and put it together. I like making these and I hope they inspire you. If you ever want me to make a wednesday word about something you can tell me or formspring it to me. :)
Hope you are having a lovely Wednesday!
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
So this is what I wore to the fashion show on Saturday.
Sailor dress for Buffalo Exhange, Vintage Koi Fish necklace, and red suede heels from Franco Sarto.
Photos by Marianna. :)