Saturday, September 21, 2013

Alyssa Nicole Fall 2013.

Hello lovely readers! 

As discussed in my last post, I am going to share with you my favorite outfits and pictures from a fabulous local San Francisco designer whom I've been working with, Alyssa Casares of Alyssa Nicole. I wrote before in a previous post that 
"Alyssa Nicole's current collection embodies a glamorous country girl who has custom gold cowboy boots and sophisticated taste. You'll be happy to see the a few silhouettes inspired by different decades in warm colors and patterns. It's just what you need on the gloomy, grey, winter days. "

That's what I truly love about this collection because I love color, and just because it's winter doesn't mean your clothes should become all dark and dreary. I love the richness of the jewel tones in these pieces and the happiness of the paisley prints. Also to mention, the jewelry she made for this collection matches perfectly for the collection, and I know you can also work these pieces of jewelry with your own outfits as well.

One of my favorite pieces from this collection I must say is the Wool Camel Cape as pictured above. It's very soft and when I tried it on I could definitely feel the warmth from the wool. It's a darling piece and a great piece for this upcoming season. Also, the beaded buttons make it extra special.

I also wouldn't mind owning any of these dresses. I love them all but I have to say that the Bell Sleeve A-line dress is just darling. The Red Peplum dress is really quite sweet too and would be a great go to dress, and the Polkadot Tent dress would be a great every day dress to wear to work.

Shop this collection at Alyssa-Nicole.com and make sure to like her Facebook page to keep up with what she is up to. Also, Alyssa's twitter is @alyssa_bird and her Instagram is @alyssabird as well. 

Also, as I said in my last post, Alyssa will be taking part in Avant Garde & Couture Night on September 29th at 6:30pm  to 9:00pm at Nissan Infiniti in San Francisco. More information will be here and tickets seem to be going fast. Hope to see you there!
Have a marvelous weekend! 
  Love, Jenae.

No comments: