Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Scenic Route.

Hi lovely readers,

In mid-July, my mom, my sister, and I (with Parker soon to follow), were off on the road heading for a long awaited and much needed vacation. We were going to board a cruise that took us around Alaska and Canada that ported from Seattle. We decided to drive up so we could spend more time in places we haven't been before such as Oregon and Seattle. The 14 hour boring, yet sometimes pretty drive seemed impossible so we stopped in Eugene, Oregon.



 I didn't get a good impression of Oregon and I rather not talk about it, but I knew the one thing I wanted to do and that was getting my hands on Voodoo Doughnuts. The shop itself and employee was different and really cool. All the doughnuts we had were great but I have to say my personal favorite was the Mexican Hot Chocolate. The bitter-sweetness of the chocolate and the spicy cinnamon and cayenne pepper was a glory in my eyes.



So this starts off my Alaska adventure posts. I'll try to spread them out so it's not too overwhelming. 

Have a great rest of your week!

Love, Jenae.

No comments: