Saturday, September 7, 2013

SoCal Vibes.

Hello again dear readers,

I wanted to share a very uplifting experience a few months ago. Back in April, I was planning a Disney trip with my friends and I was going to come back from that trip with two days off. I really wanted to take advantage of those two days I had. I knew that I really wanted to see and visit my amazingly beautiful and chic friend from fashion school, Danielle, and my high school bestie Raphael. So I set up plans with them and booked a one way ticket back to SFO from LAX. It was really nice to visit with Danielle, someone who completely understood my fashionista brain while she took me to the coolest places to eat and shop at in LA. I had never truly explored LA so this was a whole new scene for me. We went to Lemonade (a place I'm completely in love with and am dying to go to again. You should too if you can.), The Grove, Santa Monica Pier, Rodeo Drive, 3rd Street Promenade, Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles and Magnolia's. At one point, I met up with Raphael and we went to Japan Town in Downtown LA where I went crazy at the American Apparel Factory and ate some fantastic ramen.



After this trip, I truly believe it was one of the best decisions I made. It was great to catch up with my LA friends and discover the other part of California I've been missing. I feel really blessed.

Hope you all are have a good weekend! 

Love Jenae.

No comments: