Saturday, August 28, 2010

update again.

Finally back from the Fashion Market. It was really cool looking the all the clothes and accessories for the store. I am really excited for the stuff that is coming in, like one of these rock crystal rings I've been searching and drooling over. I took some pictures and picked up some catalogs too. I wish I could upload and edit all the photos to show but my computer is still broken and I'm still on the iPad. They'll be posted eventually.

Also today was the first of two days for the Niles Fleamarket. I hope I didn't miss too much today. I'll definitely be on the prowl tomorrow looking for some great vintage finds. :)

I also have some outfits posts so that will have to wait too. Sorry guys. :/

Well, I hope you are all having a great weekend and are enjoying the last few days of August.

No comments: