Monday, August 23, 2010

update.

Hello everyone! Sadly, my computer is still broken so I can't edit photos or so anything! :( I really hope it gets fixed soon! I have a lot of things coming up that I would like to share!

First:
Alyssa Bird is an amazing young local designer. I had recently interviewed her for The Hatchet. The collection will probably just as great as her last one. Would anyone like to join me in seeing the preview?

Second: I will be accompanying the owner of the local boutique Armadillo Bay in going to market. :D It's going to be fabulous!

Third: Hahaha, I'm getting my school schedule tomorrw.

Fourth: Antique Fleamarket in my area this weekend! I look foward to this event all summer! :)

That's about it. I hope you all are having a lovely evening!

Love, Jenae.

No comments: