Wednesday, September 8, 2010

wednesday words. #34

-Unknown.

(The source of the picture is also unknown either. Sorry, stupid weheartit. lol.)

Anyway, HELLO MY LOVELY PEOPLE! I finally have my computer back! It's all fixed and everything! I'm so sorry for being gone for so long. It made me sad that when each Wednesday passed that I wasn't able to post a new quote. :(

Well, I am back and I am in the process of uploading and editing all of my pictures from the missed weeks. So be expecting a lot of posts. :D I think I will also make a few changes to the blog. Maybe some layout changes and I definitely need a new banner. I'm tired of looking at it. I'm currently experimenting with old film cameras so maybe I'll have some good pictures of of that.

The quote above is about new beginnings. We are currently taking new steps, into this new school year, new people, a new season... the past few days I've had a kind of sour outlook but I think I feel better about it after today.

I hope you all are having a great Wednesday and that you have a wonderful evening.
I will. :) The weather out side is refreshing. Cloudy weather + H&M sweats + Earl Grey tea + new music + plenty of pictures to edit = I love it.

Love, Jenae.