Friday, July 16, 2010

that's how it should be, you and me.

Hello lovelies! Fashion school has been great! Yesterday was a bit hard because I discovered that I fail at watercolor! D: And I felt really bad because we had this beautiful model and I hate drawing with color pencils. :/ Oh well, I'll just keep practicing.
In Fashion Journalism, I have to do an interview so I'm going to interview Mary Rosenberger! I'm really excited about that. You might of seen her on NastyGal Vintage and 80's Purple.
In Fashion Merchandising today we watched a movie called Kinky Boots. The name is funny but it's certainly a great movie!

This is what I wore today.

Wearing my Great Granddad's hat, Billabong ruffled tank, Lace Cardigan from Kristina, pocket skirt from American Apparel, and Rampage black bow flats.
Self made necklace, vintage rings, and Marc by Marc Jacobs watch.

Sorry for no Wednesday Words this week. :/ I was exhausted yesterday.

OH! Exciting news! My friend Aparna just got engaged and I get to go to the wedding! I'm so excited for her! I love her and miss her so much! And this is the first time I've actually been invited to a wedding! I've been in one but being invited it completely different! The wedding won't be till spring though since she's currently in Texas, so I have a while to wait.

ALSO! I'm going to go see JB tomorrow! I know, I know, it's super lame but he's my guilty pleasure. I can't help it. I'm a Belieber. But I've got a great outfit! :D

I hope you have a great weekend! I will. :)

Love, Jenae.

No comments: