Tuesday, July 13, 2010

intelligent input darling.

So today in Fashion Merchandising we had to evaluate a boutique on Fillmore Street. So Taylor, Mary and I got to look at Erica Tanov. Erica Tanov is a pretty little boutique with very overpriced items of course. Here are some things I picked up from the store.

A pretty postcard I added to my collection. :)
A very beautiful poster/storyboard.

Then afterwards we went shopping for a bit at Marc by Marc Jacobs. Definitely going in there again once I get money. Great sale! Then we had to go to Goodwill afterwards to get inspiration for our project.

Taylor at Goodwill. (Loved that Ralph Lauren polka dot shirt in the middle.)
Lil Lower bag $5, wishbone necklace $7, and brown fingerless gloves for Alex $3.
(It's actually gold, not silver.)
Wearing vintage cadrigan, H&M scarf, Kimchi Blue Dress, vintage belt, ripped tights, and Kim Rodgers boots.
This is my phone skin that I made on skinit.com. The artwork is from Mark Warren Jacques. I love everything he does.

I hope you all are having a great week. I am! :)

Love, Jenae.

No comments: