Sunday, July 18, 2010

love me, love me, say that you love me.

Hello loves! I hope you all had a great weekend. I just wanted to show you real quick some things I picked up at ULTA. Nail polish = love the colour, better quality than I expected. Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm = I like it alot. I can't feel it on my lips at all. It does tingle for some reason though. I have to get used to is since it's like a marker. I'm not sure if it stays on for very long but love the colour.
ULTA nail lacquer in Double Streak $2, Revlon Just Bitten lipstain in Passion and Beloved/Adored $8.99

Anyway, I did see Justin Bieber on Saturday night. Say whatever you want but this show just proved how even more talented he is. He gave us everything and more. Truly amazing.

So this is what I wore. When you go to a tweeny show surrounded by little girls and their mothers, you gotta go in style.

Wearing Revlon Just Bitten lipstain in Passion, a Comme des Garcons tee, vintage belt, Ricard Chai for Target skirt, polka dot tights from New York & Company, Kim Rodgers boots, and Marc by Marc Jacobs watch.
(not all photos were mine, click photos for source.)

More to come this week! I hope I'm ready for this.

Love, Jenae.

No comments: