Tuesday, December 4, 2012

new wave.

I was really debating whether I should do something with my hair for a long time and I wasn't sure what. I really had not done much with it since my sophomore year of high school when I chopped it into a cute bob, but it seems like since then I've just been growing it out and getting trims twice a year. So now that my hair was past half way down my back it was time to do something. I really admired the "ombre" style and after a while decided that I wanted it as well. My best friend Amanda recommended me her stylist and the rest was history.

I took inspiration for my hiar from some of my favorite people. Lily Aldridge, Leighton Meester, Rachel Bilson, and Lea Michelle.

This is literally the cutest and most chic salon I have ever been it!

Before and After!

Amanda got her hair touched up. Beware: My hair will never look this nice again. 

I really like my new hair! My hair needed some brightening and new life so I'm very glad I did it! This was also probably the best hair salon experience I ever had!

Having a good week so far? Mine is unbearably busy! Love this holiday season though!

Love, Jenae.

No comments: