Monday, November 12, 2012

One Direction / Take Me Home: Zayn Malik.

This will be the first day of my five day post special on the fashion from One Direction. As some of you know, I am a huge fan of One Direction and absolutely adore them. In celebration of their new album "Take Me Home," which is coming out tomorrow, I have dressed up as each boy and will be posting them till Friday. These are my interpretations of them, and they aren't exact (though I wish they could be). I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. 

So I think we can all agree that Zayn Malik is the pretty boy of the gang and has many different side to him which I admire. There is the "sporty" side with varsity jackets and sneakers. The "suited" side which is a checked button up with a blazer. Then there is the "hipster" side with the bowler hat and glasses. So for this look I tried to combine all those things, though I must say the bow tie I'm wearing is more of Harry's thing but I thought it added to the outfit. 

(Pictures from various tumblrs.)




Pictures taken by Parker. :) His twitter and instagram - @parkersmee.


I hope you enjoyed this. Can't wait for the new album tomorrow!

Love, Jenae.

No comments: