Tuesday, November 13, 2012

One Direction / Take Me Home: Niall Horan.

Welcome to my second day of my One Direction fashion special! :) So today their new album "Take Me Home" is out! In celebration, I have dressed up as each boy and will be posting them till Friday. These are my interpretations of them, and they aren't exact (though I wish they could be). I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. 

Today I will channel Niall Horan. Unlike some of the other members this Irish lad is a bit simplistic which can be appreciated. Even though most of the time he is seen sporting polos I've decided to take inspiration from when he wears Comme des Garcons. Unfortunately, I don't have any fancy Supras in my wardrobe so  I think my Bakers wedge sneakers will do. 

 (Pictures from various tumblrs.)
Pictures taken by Parker. :) His twitter and instagram - @parkersmee.


I hope you enjoyed this! Now I'll have to find some way to get my hands on the new album!

Love, Jenae.

No comments: