Monday, February 6, 2012

Alyssa Nicole 2012.

My favourite local Bay Area Designer, Alyssa Casares, just came out with her new spring collection last week for her line, Alyssa Nicole. Here is a description from her blog about the new collection:

"I wanted to design a collection inspired by "California Girls", and since I am a California girl myself, I've had plenty of 'fun in the sun' memories to help inspire this line. I handmade and designed all the dresses & accessories myself. I am really excited about the reconstructed vintage straw handbags, I found the cutest assorted fruit decorative patches to put on each bag."

I really admire how Alyssa has stepped it up with her own prints in the dresses and scarves. Especially with the bags! I am truly impressed. I love the lookbook video too. It's like watching a little runway show. 



Later I plan to post my favourite pictures from the photoshoot. 

Merceds-Benz New York Fashion Week is coming up on Thursday! I'm super excited to watch the live stream shows. I'll be able to go to them someday.

Have a great week. 

Love, Jenae.

No comments: