Friday, February 3, 2012

mickey mouse club.

To start off Feburary, I'm posting about Disneyland again. I still obsess over it and hope to go again soon. I have to think about getting an Annual pass. 

Before I had even made the trip I had designated this button up as my "Disneyland shirt." Even my mum noticed. The colours of it just reminded me of Small World and the diamond shapes reminded me of Sleeping Beauty and The Sword in the Stone Medieval patterns.

On the last morning, Alex and I went to Toon Town  where we were greeted by Minnie and Goofy. It was truly adorable watching all the little kids run to see them with their arms wide open. The picture of us with Mickey is the best picture we took together.


Target cardigan, Cooperative shirt, V. Co jeans, Simply Vera by Vera Wang bag, Converse, Betsey Johnson earrings and necklace. 


Love, Jenae.

No comments: