Sunday, April 3, 2011

something old, something new.





Gap trench coat, vintage cardigan, vintage dress, vintage clutch, and Ellen Tracy heels. 

This is what I wore last Friday to my friend's wedding. It was my first wedding that I was cordially been invited to myself. I have only been in weddings. It was absolutely lovely. I'll have another post for it later. 

The bride said that we could wear black to the wedding but I still couldn't find it in my heart to do it. I think pastels are best in my opinion. Also, I tried doing my nail polish differently with having the ring finger color different. There had been a snippet on it in the newest InStyle from the nail artist for Chanel. I like how it turned out.

So, I finished my Fashion Design project yesterday. I had to finish drawing out all six of my looks. I was in panic mode for 4 and a half hours. It looks pretty good but I don't think it was exactly how I wanted it but that's okay. I'll have pictures of it next week. After class my teacher was kind enough to let me borrow the S/S 2011 Elle Collections. I have still been looking for it and it is beautiful! I am obsessed.

After class I got to hang out with my good friends Jazmine and Danielle. It was really nice to just have time with them since we haven't got to hang out this whole semester. We sipped iced teas in Union Square, spent some time in Juicy, and had red velvet cake. It was a nice night in San Francisco. 

I hope you guys had a good weekend. This is is going to be busy for me once again. Until then.

Love, Jenae. 

No comments: