Thursday, March 31, 2011

under cover of darkness.






Hat from my grandpa, vintage tank, and American Apparel Rib Nylon Spandex High-Waist Brief. 

Hello followers! :) It is a lovely day here in the Bay Area! Last week it was so rainy and now it is starting to feel like Spring! I decided to take advantage of the weather today and lay around outside looking at the March Issue of Elle (which they sent to me so late) and work on my project.

The title for this post is from The Strokes new album "Angles." It's a bit different from their old stuff but I still really enjoy it. I haven't stopped listening to is since it came out.

Sorry about missing wednesday words yesterday, it slipped my mind for some reason.

I still have a lot of work to do that won't stop till Spring Break which is at the end of April. Fashion school is almost over which is sad for me. We will be putting our final project together on Saturday and then we will have Final Exhibition next week, and then I can finally show you my mini-collection I have been working on. Also, the Fashion Club at my school is having a fashion show next week and it's finally coming together. I'm really excited for it.

Well, I have to get back to my work. I hope you are having a great week. I have a busy weekend to look forward to. Until then.

Love, Jenae.

1 comment:

maggie said...

I love the hat! And I agree, the Bay Area weather has been so pleasant lately, the past few days have been such dress days! Sadly I heard that it won't be lasting for long.