Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dior et Juicy.

Hello everyone! I am finally on Spring break and I'm super happy about it. I finally get to see my friends that I  haven't seen in awhile and met up with some I've been meaning to meet! It's going to be pretty exciting. 

I am still in the process of editing pictures from weekends before so I'm hoping to get in some good posts this week. Also thank you so much for everyone who gave me positive feedback on my book. It's really the best thing I've ever done and I'm so happy to hear that it's been inspiring other people and making them feel something too. 

So in this post I just wanted to go all "jak&jil" for a moment and show you my friend's mother's purse and ring. The purse is a lambskin quilted Dior bag. It's really quite amazing. Also, she had a ring from the Erin Fetherson for Juicy Couture collaboration. It's like armor, isn't it great? 


Well, more to come this week! I hope you have a nice Saturday! :)

Love, Jenae.

No comments: