Saturday, March 19, 2011

if i make it back, i'll still want more.




Merona shawl cardigan, H&M striped raglan, PacSun jeans and necklace, mum's penny loafers, and Simply Vera Wang bag.

Since magazines have been promoting all the new spring clothes it's so hard to dress for this rainy weather without craving the new season. I think I have been really interested in colour lately, whether it's primaries or wearing the same palette of a colour. I'm hoping to get a few primary coloured dresses into my wardrobe since I've realized I have a lot of florals. I'm thinking emerald green, red orange, and navy blue. I'm also so in love with the colour coral. It's so refreshing, like a grapefruit.

It's rainy here in the Bay Area, and I'm still going to have to be out and about! Oh well, I hope you all have a great weekend.

Love, Jenae.

No comments: