Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Spring!

The new season is here! Even though the blustery weather outside may say otherwise. I can't wait till it's warm enough to wear my new spring clothes that I have been saving to wear.

I'm not sure if I've said this before, but if I didn't do fashion, I'd be into interior design. I love making anywhere I go feel like home, and I love decorating to the new season. So I have decorated different areas of my house with fake flowers. Even though they are fake I feel like they add a sense of dreaminess. My front yard has also been blooming with flowers in pretty colours too. Isn't it lovely?






More posts to come! My life has been great lately. I'm excited for two upcoming events this weekend; a wedding and my best friend's show. I'm also working on some projects that are fulfilling to me.

I hope you guys are having a good week so far.

Love, Jenae.

No comments: