Thursday, February 10, 2011

like the wheel.

 
Sunglasses from Urban Outfitters, Urban Renewal shirt, David Page bow tie, vintage blazer, Old Navy shorts, sheers, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch,and vintage loafers.

Happy New York Fashion Week again!

I wore this today, it was inspired by the Carven look book which I shall feature later on my blog. 

The tail, the tail, that is what you are wondering about right? Well, my boyfriend had bought it for me off a street vendor when we were visiting the Mission district in San Francisco for a mere $7. He thought it was disgusting even though it was faux but bought it for me anyway. I have looked for one for awhile being inspired by Marc Jacobs Fall 2010 where he had featured them on his handbags. 

It has caused some controversy at my school. Some of my friends think it's the coolest thing ever while they pet it and wave it around. Others, for instance, think it's really atrocious and stare at it with a scorn on their face or squeal "Ewwww!" in disgust like the annoying preppy girl in one of my classes. And then I'll just have to say something like, "I do what I want."

One of the many reasons why I love and enjoy fashion.

Hope you all are having a great week!

Love, Jenae.

No comments: