Monday, February 14, 2011

first date.


About a month ago I had gone on my first date with my boyfriend. We took bart to the Mission District in San Francisco. It was the first time I've been to that part of San Francisco so he showed me some new places. Mission District is really cool with mural paintings and graffiti on almost every buildings. We went to Philz Coffee where they brew coffee by the cup. My coffee was really good. I remember while we were sitting there enjoying our coffee a hipster girl with an Alexander Wang bag was laughing at me. Probably because we were too overdressed. from there we walked to a park with a view.Then we went to Foreign Cinema where they were playing Harold & Maude and they serve dinner. We didn't get to watch it though. 

It was really great and I'm glad that I have such a great boyfriend.

I hope you have a great Valentine's Day. Yep, even you single people.

Love, Jenae.

No comments: