Monday, January 3, 2011

hello good friend.

Over break my friend Jake was visiting from New York. So my best friend Brandon and I decided to take a trip to Berkeley with him. Jake brought along his film camera and took a lot of pictures that I will post up later.

So, we went to Rasputin's where I discovered The Castle of Cagliostro, an old Hayao Miyazaki film. For those who don't know me personally, you will know that I am a big fan of Hayao Miyazaki. If the name doesn't ring a bell it's the director of Spirited Away and Ponyo. Anyway, The Castle of Cagliostro is one of his older films that came out in 1979. It's definitely a good movie, it kept me on my toes.

After that we went to some vintage stores. Then we stopped at this restaurant to get Indian food for dinner. I ordered chicken and cauliflower, which was very good by the way, I'm craving it right now.










It was a nice day and I hope to see Jake again before he's back at Parsons again.

Well, I hope you guys had a lovely break and are all well rested for this upcoming year. I just signed up for the Fashion Design class at the Academy we'll see where that takes me. It also should be interesting because a few of my friends are signing up for the film classes. So it'll be nice to not be by myself on Bart. :)

That's all for now.

Love, Jenae.

No comments: