Sunday, October 3, 2010

take me along...

In August, I also went to a Fashion Buyer's Market with the owner of Armadillo Bay. She is a good family friend of ours. Her boutique is really cute and I wish I could work there. I was extremely happy when she invited me to go to the market with her to pick out things for her shop. It was on of those things that we had talked about for awhile but haven't gotten the chance to do so yet and I finally have.

It was really cool looking at all the different clothing, jewelry and other accessory lines from all the designers. All the clothes were either for Holiday 2010 or Spring 2011. Some were nit-picky about me taking photos and some where not. I noted for next time to also remember the names of the lines better so I can look them up and show them here. I did pick up some catalogs though.


Oh man, see that colourful necklace up there? So dyingly beautiful. And the ring towards the end? I was really ecstatic when I saw those, and luckily, so was the owner. So we ordered some for the store. I'm so excited to get one. :D Those clothesand the jeweled flowers that were pictured up in the near top will be in the store in early October.  I also admired those white shorts from Kersh because the flower embriodery was so lovely.

If I have some time in the near future I'll scan some of the photos form the catalogs.

Till then, hope you are having a good week.

Love, Jenae.

No comments: