Thursday, September 30, 2010

And I don't know how I'm meant to feel anymore.

Usually, I have a love/hate relationship with Forever 21. Sometimes I'll be mad at them over something really hideous they've created, something overly trendy, and a piece of clothing with terrible quality and that is poorly made. Or, my favourite, a poor execution of a designer knock-off (ahem, Marc by Marc Jacobs clutch or Miu Miu shoes). I'm usually quite disgusted with them and refuse to shop there. And then there are sometimes where you find something great. Urban Outfitters had a blouse similar to this in early spring with the Peter Pan collar and sheer back and I really wanted it! But it was already gone and I never saw it again.  Luckily, I found it in a dress, with a more beautiful colour and pattern.

Cardigan from a friend, Heritage Forever 21 dress, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch, and Franco Sarto booties.

I also just adore Peter Pan collars. I also tried pulling off a of what I call, "the Carey Mulligan" with the eye makeup. Don't know her? You should! She is quite adorable!

I hope you all are having a great week! Can't wait for the weekend!

Love, Jenae.

No comments: