Thursday, October 14, 2010

a heart made of stone.

Ring courtesy of Armadillo Bay. :)

Remember when I went to the Fashion Market with my good friend and owner of the boutique Armadillo Bay? I had saw this ring and I fell in love with it and so did Alberta and we happily ordered some rings for the store.

So, they finally shipped in the rings to the store and Alberta stopped by my place the other day and gave the ring as a gift to me. :) The ring is cut from a Geo which I completely love. (Sorry for the poor macro on my camera.)

More of these rings will be in the store in various sizes and mixed Geos and will be on sale for around $36. It's a lovely ring that I think can go with about everything. It's so unique and adds some glitter to your hand without being too overpowering.

I hope you are having a great week. :)

Love, Jenae.

No comments: