Friday, August 13, 2010

AAU Final Exhibiton.

Hello everyone! So as you know, last week I finished up my classes at AAU and had my final exhibition. Here is my work from my Fashion Illustration and Fashion Merchandising.

So basically everything in the middle is my work.

From when we had to use mixed media: aerial views of LA neighborhoods from an issue of Dwell magazine and a silhouette of my sister on some transparent fabric.

From when I drew a store front. Miette in the Ferry Building.
Fashion Merchandising project.
Basically we had to create a product and a mood board for it. It's called Bohemian Wrap-sody. Nimitha helped me with the name. :) So the idea is a headband that can be worn as a bracelette.

And if you haven't read my Fashion Journalism work, keep scrolling and clicking through my blog. You'll find them. :)

I learned so much from the great teachers that I had. Hopefully it will be the same if I decide to take fall classes too.

Well, I hope you all are having a lucky Friday the 13th and I hope you have a great weekend.

Love, Jenae.

Oh! This is me and Micaela of The Drifter & The Gyspy. :)
Her blog is amazing!

(Sorry for all the different pictures sizes. I need to work on that.)

No comments: