Wednesday, June 23, 2010

we'll burn at the sunrise.

Yesterday, I wento my friend Zarha's party. The theme was Black and White. She lives in a beautiful house on a hill with a lovely view.
Franco Sarto shoes, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch, Mossimo bandeau top,
and high waisted swimsuit bottoms from American Apparel.
My outfit planning. (I promise you I'll be a better drawer after fashion school)
Wearing: Simply Vera by Vera Wang dress, Franco Sarto Shoes, and Marc by Marc Jacobs watch.

tumblin'. This is my friend Marianna and my lovely new friend Demi. :)
During the party my new friend Demi and I decided to take an adventure off yonder.

What a lovely day. The sunset was gorgeous and I made some cool people. :)

Quick update:
Wednesday words should be up later tonight.
Picnic today at Top of the World.
Trip to the city on Friday.

Love, Jenae.

No comments: