Friday, June 18, 2010

photo friday. #2 / update of my life.

Hello lovelies! It's summer! Which means I'll be a better fashion blogger. This summer I will be bringing more posts about my life in the city with my fashion school, my regular life because I'll be taking more pictures again, I'll be scanning more interesting things that I come across, and featuring more artists and photographers that I love.

ALSO, have you noticed something different? I have changed the layout. It's great because it's more friendly with my posts and it just looks more pleasing to the eye.

So, my birthday was this past Sunday. It was quite boring because everyone was busy and studying for finals. And the past years I've had school on my birthday (or last year a swim meet), so I woke up and I was like, "What do I do?" I was thought, "It's my birthday, I'm not gonna study." But after sitting around doing nothing, I gave up and studied for my finals. Which paid off mostly. So here are the things I got from my Mum.

1. Starbucks (Red) thermos. 2. 5 gum. 3. Starbucks card. 4. earrings. 5. Cool tripod for my camera that can be wrapped around things. 6. Tazo Chai tea. 7. Coyote mug made in Mexico. 8. Bigelow Mint Medley tea.

I wasn't really expecting anything more since I got my new phone so I was extremely grateful for these goodies! :)

But yeah, this upcoming week will be crazy because I have to do alot of shopping, shopping for fashion school (which starts on June 28th btw, not June 21!), parties to attend, and more. And I'll post it all!

Now to photo friday. After looking at some old photos I took in 2007 with my Kodak Z612, I decided I would begin taking photos with that camera again. So I took some pictures of my room with an optical and wide angle lens on it.

New stack of books I got today. :)
Nail polish I'm currently wearing, so pretty.
Not in my room, but current state of my postcard collection.

Thank you so much for reading! Any feedback at all would be nice. :) I'm so excited for what I will be posting in the future and I hope you are too. I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Love, Jenae.

2 comments:

onlyshowlove said...

You're so creative. Seems like your summer is going to be jam packed. Can't wait to read more updates about fashion school, sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun. I go to school for writing, it's all books and paper. Yours sounds a lot more interesting!

jenae is today. said...

Thank you! You're such a sweetheart. :)