Saturday, March 13, 2010

while the sun is still shining.

Vintage cardigan from my Dad, shirt from Ralph Lauren, vintage belt from my Mum, jean shorts from American Eagle, red suede heels from Franco Sarto.

Today was a very boring uneventful day. So, I decided to take a stroll around the neighborhood on my Mum's vintage bike. I always wanted to ride a bicycle while looking extremely glamorous chic in heels. And I haven't gotten the chance to wear my new red heels because of the bipolar weather so I decided to take advantage. I'll probably wear them to school sometime this next week since the weather will be nice, and I have to pray to God I won't trip.

The new issue of Teen vogue came in today and it's pretty good. My Mum and I went ewwww at the cover with Miley Cyrus' big clump of hair, and if you read the interview she sounds like a total brat. Anyways the fashion spread Swept Away is so gorgeous. It's almost reminds me of Aquamarine.

I love those brimmed hats. I need to find a good one that I can wear this summer.

That's all for now. I hope you all are having a lovely Saturday evening.

Love, Jenae.

No comments: