Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Here's to a new beginning.

Hello my dear readers!

So it's been almost a month that I haven't been on my blog once again. I loved my trip to London and Paris so much. I have so many pictures to share! I'm well rested and I am getting back into the swing of things at my job, life, and school (ugh, after my gap year). So we'll see if I can do this. 

First, here are some pictures from New Years Even in London. It was absolutely beautiful. We waited 7 hours in front bank facing the London Eye  for the fireworks and despite the angry Brits and drizzly weather; the fireworks were amazing. It has been my dream to be in a big city during New Years and see amazing fireworks so that is definitely off my bucket list and I probably won't so it again. After that, the streets were trashed, shoes ruined, took 2 hours to get back to the flat when in reality it's half an hour, and the person next to me threw up on the tube.



That's all I have for now! Cheers!

Love, Jenae.

No comments: