Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012.

Christmas Eve outfit.
Christmas nails. :)
This ah-dorable tag given to me by my cousins! 
The Lee residence at Christmas. I'm going to miss the decorations.
Awesome Christmas present from my mum and Parker from PacSun and American Eagle.
The big present was an iPad mini from Parker with this perfect engraving and case. I cried, definitely.
More presents from my family. Lots of socks, Disney, and Bath and Body Works. 

This year I had a nice, relaxing Christmas. I've been quite busy because I had been given quite a lot of hours from Kohl's and I was upset that I was so busy that I had no time to see my friends home from college. Though, my life is about to turn around a bit with a new job I've been offered. :) I'll write more about that later.

Have a Merry Christmas to all my lovely followers! 

Love, Jenae.

No comments: