Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sparkle, leather, and studs.

Rock & Republic shirt, Sparkle & Fade leather pants, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch and bracelette, St. Barry's bag, and Bakers shoes. 

A few months ago, I fell in love with the sneather wedge concept. I searched many stores and brands to find a pair that I liked. Isabel Marant, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Jeffrey Campbell, and Nike were all out of the picture. I came across this pair from Bakers and adored them! They are so easy to walk in, stylish, and cool!

I also love the Rock & Republic shirt. I love this sparkle trend that I have seen appearing in stores and I have also had many compliments on my bag! :)

Had a great time at Disneyland! I now need to get back into the swing of things! Hope things are going well for all of you! 

Love, Jenae.

No comments: