Tuesday, October 2, 2012

In a world of my own.

Recently, I took a trip to the Walt Disney Museum with my friend and obsessed Disney partner Alex in anticipation of our second Disneyland trip together. This time, we will be going to Disneyland during the fall/Halloween time, which is something I have never done and am really ecstatic about. Anyway, the Walt Disney Museum was built a few years ago in the beautiful Presidio of San Francisco. It's a great place to visit over and over. It's great to learn about the history of Walt Disney and his family and how it all began! 


I also have been madly obsessed with that Disney Artist x Target line as well!

I bought this blanket at a fleamarket for $5! Amazing since these blankets run from $50-$90. It's so warm and well done!

I'll see you again soon! xoxo.

Love, Jenae.

No comments: