Thursday, October 25, 2012

Disneyland Day Three: Outfit.


This wasn't originally my outfit I was planning on wearing. On the last day I thought it was going to be blazing hot but I ended up wearing my Mickey raglan all day and I got many compliments on it. I also wore my vintage acid wash shorts and Nikes. After wearing Nikes in Disneyland I highly reccomend it if you plan on spending the entire day there with walking. They are comfortable, light, and fashionable if you pick the right pair. This bag was great too because it fit everything and matched with all my outfits.



This is the Disney merch I bought for myself! :) The shirt is actually a large boy's shirt but it fit me well and I love it a lot.  I've also been wanting a Disney necklace so I was in love when I found this necklace. Still chic and Disney! That's all for my Disney posts for now!

Having a good week? I hope so!

Love, Jenae.

No comments: