Sunday, September 2, 2012

Instagram Sunday. #20

Had a busy, fun last week of summer! I went to the Niles Fleamarket, my favorite part of the summer and got a few cool things. School started for me and it's going okay so far. Also, good news! I am now an employee at Kohl's! I'm really excited to be working in retail at a job that I'll actually enjoy! I'll have to be ready for long hours and the crazy holiday season but it just gives me more time to look at all the merchandise and have more fabulous outfits for the blog! ;) Keeping up will be hard so I will try my best. Here are some outfits and pictures from the past week.


Puma jacket, Target shirt, Nollie skirt, St. Barry's bag, and Puma shoes.

Spelled my name wrong, but it's fixed now! 

Isabella Rodriquez dress, Forever 21 dress, H&M belt, St. Barry's bag, and Simply Vera by Vera Wang boots.

Forever 21 leather vest, On the Byas top, Bullhead jeans, St. Barry's bag, and Simply Vera by Vera Wang boots.

Left: Mickey raglan from the girl's section of Target, American Apparel skirt, and Baker shoes. Right: New York & Company top, vintage skirt, St. Barry's bag, and Simply Vera by Vera Wang boots.

No comments: