Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall is here!

So here is a little project I've put together. Basically, I have been in the mindset of fall/winter clothing since July when I applied for Teen Vogue University thinking I would be gallivanting around New York looking fabulous and pretending I was in Gossip Girl. Even though I was accepted, I have decided not to go because after looking at the classes, it didn't seem worth it anymore, but Alex and I decided to put off our trip together till February. 

Anyway, these are some pieces that I've been collecting from Berkeley and San Francisco. Either from Buffalo Exchange, Jeremy's, Urban Outfitters, Nordstrom Rack, or other vintage shops. I laid them out on our new hardwood floor, and put together outfits.







Hope you enjoyed this and helps give you ideas as well! 

Love, Jenae.

No comments: