Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Connect the Dots.

Last year, I bought this vintage polka dot dress from the Niles Fleamarket and wanted to make it into something else. I loved the print but the shape of the dress was rather frumpy and did nothing for my petite frame. So I handed over to my boyfriend's sister, McKenna, to recreate it into something else. McKenna is quite talented being self taught in sewing and is always working on a new project. She sketched out many great ideas for me so it was hard for me to choose but I decided on a peplum skirt. It's a shape I've been wanting and I thought it'd look great in this print. So this is the result of it and I love it! It fits great and it feels good to know it's my own custom measurements! So I paired it with my Betsey's for a mixed print look. :)

 Forever 21 sunglasses, American Eagle necklace, Target t-shirt, polka dot peplum skirt custom made for me by McKenna of think0utsid3th3b0x, vintage bag, and Betsey Johnson shoes.  

Have a great week! 

Love, Jenae.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! That skirt turned out great, the overall look is beautiful, casual but still chic.

Lovely blog :)

Besos from México!

Normis.

normienriquez.blogspot.mx