Thursday, April 5, 2012

Instagram #1.

Hello lovely readers! Since Instagram was released for Android, I am happy to say that I am now part of the Instagram family. I know some people aren't huge fans of it because it's notorious for making everyone think that they are a photographer, but for the convenience of a phone, it's great. The geocaching feature is also very interesting. So here are some shots from the past few days. I think I will also start displaying some photos from it for my blog from now on. :)

Clockwise - Physican's Formula Sun Kissed blush, Love Peace & The Planet 'Let It Be' Cherry Almond leave in conditioner and 'Free Ur Mind' hairspray. Pond near my house. Anne Klein earrings, and Vietnamese coffee and bagel from PJ's Bagels.

Follow me now on Instagram @jenaeistoday. 

Hope you're all having a great week! Plans for Easter? 

Love, Jenae.

No comments: