Thursday, March 29, 2012

wednesday words #98.

-Virgil. (photo source: weheartit.)

Hello darlings! I have been pretty busy lately, I'm back in school and I'm going to be back at work. I've got a lot of things to show you from over my break. 

While working on my blog over break, I tried looking into my Google Analytic (where you can see how many views your site has, where from, etc.) and it had gave out at some point, but I also think it is not as reliable. Then I looked into my Blogger and I was shocked by how many views there where. For a while, I had doubts that I was working really hard on my blog but it was going nowhere. I do have people come up to me and tell me they love and read my blog which is great, but I'm never sure who my blog really attracts. So it was really awesome to see that. 

With that, I want to try harder on getting my blog more out there. I want my blog to inspire everyone. A place where people can sit down, scroll for a while, and take something from it. That's why I feel weird when I tell people that I have a "fashion blog" because I think that my blog has become a lot more than that. I mean, fashion will always be the core but there is also photography, travel, art, food, music, and movies. As I've said many times before, it's my life, and I'd like to share that with you dear reader. Thank you all. 

Love, Jenae.

If you haven't already, please "like" my facebook page. :)

No comments: