Thursday, January 19, 2012

shot me out of the sky.







PacSun sunglasses, Forever vest, Caslon top, Kirra maxi skirt, H&M boots, Target socks, and mixed O.P.I. nail polish.

I'm back! Sorry, it took me another half week to get myself together. There have been a lot of last minute things to do before school last week and friend emergencies. Anyway, I'm slowly trying to get myself back into the swing of things. I applied to Anthropologie intern but they turned me down because they already had enough, I'm really just glad they called me. No other company has bothered to do that. I'm possibly thinking about turning my application to other internships within that business which would be Urban Outfitters and Free People but we'll see. 

So about this outfit, ever since I got one maxi skirt on sale at Urban, I've been obsessed with maxi skirts. I stayed away from them because I'm pretty sure that I was convinced by the media that my petite 5'2" frame couldn't pull it of, but I think these pictures say otherwise. Maxi skirts are super chic and comfortable. It's like one of those pieces that you could throw on when you're having a lazy day and still look amazing. 

I had my darling beau take my pictures, and I think I should try to do this as much as possible. It's really nice to get someone else's point of view and not have to deal with self-timing and tripods. 

That's all for now lovelies, I hope you have a great weekend.

Love, Jenae.

No comments: