Friday, December 9, 2011

plaid, sparkle, bows, and studs.










Gap trench coat, vintage flannel, Coldwater Creek scarf, Bullhead skinnies, Converse shoes, Betsey Johnson necklace, Simply Vera by Vera Wang bag, and Marc by Marc Jacobs gloves.

Disneyland Day Two: It was a cold day so we mostly had the park to ourselves and walked onto every ride. I went to Tom Sawyer's Island for the first time since all the other times I went to Disneyland we never went. For the trip, I painted my nails specially for it as corny as it is. Sparkles for the fireworks and magic then Minnie & Mickey on my index fingers.

Getting Christmas shopping done? I'm finally done for the semester. Things have been busy for me. my best friend Jessica will be moving in with us soon and we just put up our Christmas decorations. Pictures of that will come soon. Tomorrow I am off to SF for a gallery opening party. Really excited. I hope you have a good weekend.

Love, Jenae.

No comments: