Friday, November 18, 2011

Street Style: Roxanne.

Before I start my Disney spreads, I'd like to introduce a new section to my blog: Street Style. Street Style started a couple years ago within the fashion blogging world. There are even specific street style blogs from all over the world that inspire all the time. The most well-known one and my favourites Street Style blogs include: The Satorialist, Work It, Berk, the fashionist, Stockholm StreetStyle, and hel-looks.

For this   I created my own business card (finally), which is something I've wanted to do for awhile. I'll show them to you soon but they feature some pictures taken by my good friend Jake Sigl from years ago. I plan to get as many cool kids that catch my eye when I'm on the streets of San Francisco or anywhere. I admit, it's hard, while I was in Disneyland I was denied a few times or let people pass me by but I'll get used to it.  

For my first Street Style post, I caught a girl named Roxanne while I was in California Adventure. She just really had this L.A. cool vibe that I really liked. 


I'm excited for more posts that I will have in the future. 

Have a good weekend!

Love, Jenae.

No comments: