Thursday, November 10, 2011

packing.


I'm off to Disneyland today. I'm so excited. This time instead of going with my family I am going with my best friend Alex whom I met through my Academy of Art classes last summer. This trip has been a dream of ours for a long time. It's expected to be raining and busy but I still hope for the best. As my friend Kaylee said, "Disneyland is fun no matter what!" It will be great to go with a friend this time who appreciates it as much as I do and will ride almost all the rides with me. I also worked really hard to pay for the ticket myself.

We're flying there which I have never done before and I managed to fit everything in my vintage suitcase I got over the summer at a garage sale for free. I planned my outfits a week in advance. It may look like alot but it's 3 outfits with layering because if the weather. I like to be prepared and I love traveling. I also don't get to do it often. Felix the sock monkey is coming with me too. :)

Well I hope you all have a good weekend! :) 

Love, Jenae.

1 comment:

Parker said...

You are so cute!! I don't get it.