Monday, November 21, 2011

Can we fall one more time.

One again, I present the world's best dressed boy band. One Direction, the UK boy band came out with this video a couple weeks ago. The styling I must say is impeccable. As I've said before just really clean and not flashy. The layering is also great and they really do have this boyish charm. Zayn's sharp burgundy peacoat is a piece I dream of having myself. Not to mention the old Bug, Vespa, and Mini Cooper. I've dawned through many pictures of these boys looking at their styles. Harry seems to love scarves and Louis is always in suspenders and it shows up here in this video which I like because their stylist really takes in their personalities. Sometimes I don't know if I am in love with them or their style; probably both know that I think about it. I also love menswear, it's so inspiring. One of the few things that encourages me to be a stylist or costume designer in the future.


Well, I had an Art midterm to write. Enjoy!

Love, Jenae.

No comments: