Sunday, October 2, 2011

shoes, shoes, shoes.

I thought that today I would share my shoe collection. I currently have 40 pairs, not including the ones I don't really wear and shows I've passed down to my sister. And since my sister has the same size as me now I will probably pass down more of my shoes to her that I don't wear. My collection pretty much takes up one side of my room, but I don't really mind though because I love looking at all of them. I hope in the future to have a huge bookcase for them or someday, a walk-in closet. Also hoping to own a pair of Christian Louboutins, Salvatore Ferragamos, Manolos, Burberry rain boots, and Jimmy Choos in my collection when I have a lot of money to spend in the future.

When I was younger I didn't realize how important shoes are I always thought, "Shoes? Whatever, no one looks at your feet." Oh, I was wrong. I absolutely love shoes now. A mixture of heels, flats, oxfords, kitten heels, wedges, pumps, loafers, converse, boots, top-siders, but not sandals or flip flops. I don't like them and never felt comfortable in them.




Most recent purchases:

Sam Edelmans. (scored at Nordstrom Rack for $19.99)
MIA. (scored at Nordstrom Rack for $29.99)

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! Happy October!

Love, Jenae.

No comments: