Friday, September 16, 2011

august purchases.

I've been told by people I know that I am a tea enthuist. My favourite brand is Republic of Tea. It's always so good and I love trying all their different flavours and I have a cabinet full of their stuff. The Goji Raspberry one is really cool because it's a really fruity green tea and it comes out to be this purple colour. Good hot or iced. I drink at least one cup of the Triple Leaf everyday now, and the Toasted Rice green tea is amazing. I think it's a good one to have with dinner.  



These two vinatge totes I got at the store My Friends and I in Niles. $8 and $5. Deal, I think yes? The taupe one is huge and had become my everyday school bag.

These are 3 purchases from the boutique Armadillo Bay. I've been a customer with them for years because I'm good friends with the owner and she has such good taste and I love supporting her store. The Industry leggings are beyond cool, I love the green. Trousers are from Jack by BB Dakota. Great fit for my petite size. The last jacket from BB Dakota I tried it on and wasn't sure if I like it at first but my mum liked it best. I kept getting compliments from other customers and the owner in the store so I guess it was a sign that I should get it.

When I was being my sibling's stylist for back to school shopping we decided to go to Payless for back to school shopping. It was a Bogo sale and we needed another pair of shoes so my mum told me to go find a pair for myself. I came across these Christian Siriano beauties for only $13! I put them on and walked around I thought my mum would think that they were bizarre but she liked them. It's perfect for fall with the snake skin and chunky heel.

Good deals I think so? :) Hope you all have a good weekend! Fall is coming up soon! 

Love, Jenae.

No comments: