Saturday, July 9, 2011

country roads.

Two weekends ago I went to Yosemite for the first time with my best friend Molly. It was a long ride and we got Starbucks twice and had yummy snacks. I brought along my film camera. It was a great day and it was extremely beautiful. We took the "Mist Trail" where it's basically pouring rain during a part of it. The trail had a lot of weathered in stairs that were very steep and also slippery. So I was told to wear something you could stand being wet in and hiking boots with a lot of tread. 

Awhile ago I had cam across my Mum's vintage bathing suit and thought it was adorable and thought it was a good time to wear that. So I paired it with my American Eagle high-waisted shorts, my Gucci loafers for when we were just walking around, and my obnoxious red status sunglasses. I also wore my Betsey Johnson necklace that day that I love so dearly.












On top of the trail there was that nice view as shown above. It was a good experience plus plenty of good exercise considering we got lost for like an hour.

I hope you have a lovely Saturday!

Love, Jenae.

No comments: